If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. How do I place a bid?
A. Click the Bid Now button next to the item you want to bid on. Simply place the next required bid or your Proxy Bid. When placing a Proxy Bid the software will bid for you up to your maximum amount. The software will only bid up for you if another user makes a bid below your maximum bid.
Q. Will I get notified when I’ve been outbid?
A. You will receive an email notification when you have been outbid on an item. You can also view your current bids under “My Account Home” in the Bidding menu.
Q. What happens when I win an item?
A. After the conclusion of a sale an invoice will be sent to your email address with the details of your purchase including pickup time, address, and a contact person if you have questions.
Q. I did not receive an invoice?
A. Occasionally some email programs block invoices or mark them spam. It’s a good idea to add our system email address (Onlineauctionsohio@gmail.com) to your contact list. Alternatively, you can access all of your invoices under your account in the Invoices tab
Q. What if I cannot make the pickup?
A. If you cannot make the pickup call the auction manager listed on the sale of the contact person on the invoice to discuss alternatives. Remember some sales are on-site at the home and alternative pickup is not always possible. All invoices must be paid before the end of pickup time- Failure to do so may result in the suspension of bidding privileges!
Q. Can I view the items before I make a bid?
A. Some sellers offer previews while others do not. When a sale is conducted in a home we do not always have access to the items for preview. It’s best to contact the auction manager for more information.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
1. From the sign-in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
2. Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
3. Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
4. Click the reset link in that email.
5. Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
1. From your logged-in account, go to your "My Account" area.
2. From the left-hand menu, select "Account > Password."
3. Enter your current password.
4. Choose your new password.
5. Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
1. Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
2. Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
3. Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
4. If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.